Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I've moved!

I know that it has been a long time since I've blogged anything.

I do hope to get better at that now.

I have recently moved down to Baltimore and I will be teaching at Archbishop Curley High School.

I will be teaching Morality to the Juniors and one section of Philosophy to the Seniors.

Along with that I will be going to help out with masses at some local parishes on the weekends.
It is my hope that I can figure out a way to audio record my homilies and post them here on my blog.

I know that a good number of people (especially my mother) want to hear my homilies so I'm going to try to share them with you as often as I find myself preaching on a Sunday.

I never really got the hang of "blogging" so if you want to see certain things here please don't hesitate to email me at frpetercft@gmail.com and let me know what you'd like me to blog about.

Someone suggested that I share what I'm reading and studying.  I'm not sure if that is something that you'd enjoy hearing about since I have continued studying in some specific and technical areas of theology.

But incase you are interested I am in the middle of a few books (audio and otherwise) and here is some of what I'm doing/reading/studying right now.

The Great Courses: Exploring Metaphysics

The Great Courses: The Great Ideas of Philosophy

The Great Courses: The Story of Human Language

Postmodernism: A Very Short Introduction

The Outer Limits of Reason

I'm rereading The Nature of Doctrine

And this is the article that I was reading yesterday.

Reconstructing The Nature of Doctrine

If any of this is interesting let me know.  I'm not sure if my curiosities are at all something that you'd enjoy hearing about.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment