Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sorry... no homily today

Hello all,


I just thought that I would point out the obvious... I did not have a homily to post this weekend.


It was a busy week and I was not preaching this weekend so I was not able to get one done.


My apologies.  But, I'm already working on this coming weekend's homily so stay tuned.


I will also be continuing my "Mass is boring, why do I need to go?" series. (I've already done the first two of five reasons)


I will also be beginning a new series that is based on a whole bunch of questions that I've been asked by the 9th graders from our parish. (St. Paul Church in Kensington CT)


They've got some wonderful questions and I hope to address them in the coming weeks.


If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me and ask away!
There are very few things in this world that I love as much as answering questions, seriously.


frpetercft@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment