Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The afterlife

Hello all,

Often scientists are very skeptical (if not downright opposed) to the idea of life after death.

Well I just read an article about a neuroscientist who had an experience that made him change his mind about the afterlife.

Dr. Eben Alexander fell into a coma in 2008 which is when he had his experience that convinced him of the reality of the afterlife.  He is now publishing an essay and sharing his experiences for the October 15th issue of Newsweek.

Personally I believe in life after death... I think all Christians do.  I'm also a big fan of science and I'm constantly wrestling with where science and religion meet or disagree.  So, I'll be reading this article with interest.

Check it out if you are interested in this type of thing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment