Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Build Up Faith!

Hello all,

"Build Up Faith" has begun!!!

This past Sunday the new adult faith formation program here at St. Paul Church began.

The first topic was "Faith: what it is and how to go deeper."

Next Sunday, December 9th, I will present on "Prayer"

The final topic this December will be on "Catholic: what it means to be Catholic in the world today."  That will be on December 16th.

I am also looking for feedback from anyone who has opinions as to what topics I could address in future Build Up Faith seminars.  There will be more seminars and I really want you to tell me what you want to learn about.  

I picked the first three topics and I am hoping that I won't have to pick any more of them.  So, let me know what you want to learn about!

Thank you to all who helped out this past Sunday.  I am very grateful.  I was feeling terrible with my cold and your help made the whole evening a huge success.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment