Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A little bit of woodworking inspiration

Hello all,

You may, or may not, know that I love building furniture and doing other types of woodworking.  This is my hobby.  I really enjoying getting my hands dirty and building things.  I especially enjoy using hand tools for much of what I do.  I think that using a saw or a chisel might be similar to the way that St. Joseph and Jesus built things.  It's nice to think that I might be working with wood the same way that they did so long ago.

Well the other day I came across a video that moved me deeply.

I'm speechless so I'll just share it with you...


Stools from Mark Morgan on Vimeo.

I think we need to all take a moment, every now and then, and appreciate all the good things that we have and all the gifts that God has given us.  I also think that we need to reconsider how we look at our "problems" and maybe see them as not so bad after all...

1 comment: