Monday, April 30, 2012

These are good problems to have

Life is never without problems... I'm sure of it!


Have you ever stopped to think about your problems?  Have you ever considered that the fact that you have the particular problems that you have is because life is actually going really well?


I don't know about you but lately I've been impressed by the problems that I encounter and hear about every day.  Almost every time I say, "That sounds like a wonderful problem to have!"


Now, I know that not every problem is a good problem to have but next time you encounter a problem think about it... it just might be a wonderful problem to have.


My favorite "good problem" was a few weeks ago when someone said that they had a hard time finding a seat in church.  They were not happy about this at all.


WHAT A WONDERFUL PROBLEM!  We have so many people coming to church, for certain masses, that it is difficult to find a seat!


I wish all our problems were so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment